Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Ford and Stanley are currently partnered with a leading manufacturer of Liquid handling products. Holding an exceptional reputation in the market, they are known for their high quality and product design, often considered the “Apple” of lab equipment. They have seen consistent growth since its founding and have manufacturing capabilities in both Switzerland and the US, their ambition over the next 5 years is to become a household name in the Liquid handling product area and remain competitive against the big industry names.
The London Territory has a wealth of opportunities, and they are looking for a Sales Manager to “Hunt” & “Gather” opportunities in the market. As a Manufacturer, sales professionals are expected to have flawless product knowledge and will be proud of the market-leading products they are demonstrating/selling. This year the London territory is on track to do £1mil, the ambition is to grow this far beyond £1 million in revenue. The territory is primed for success with a number of well-established relationships that are yet to be fully capitalised on. With full ownership of the entirety of London, you will very much be able to make an immediate impact on the success of the territory and as a result of the wider business.
Key Essential Criteria
- Experience selling equipment in lab environments
- Degree educated or equivalent level of experience in life sciences
- Experience with Liquid handling products is highly desirable
Whats in it for you?
- £500 PCM Car allowance
- The ability to earn commission from day 1. No threshold on commission all product sales earn commission which is paid monthly.
- The average percentage is 4.8%