Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you looking for the opportunity to lead a team of engineers, working for a globally recognised rolling stock and light rail manufacturer and maintainer?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting for a Technical Service Engineer for a manufacturer and maintainer of rolling stock and light rail.
Are you ready to be the first point of call for diagnosing, resolving and technically fault finding whilst organising a team of engineers that will support you on the maintenance and repairs of light rail. This opportunity will allow you to both on site and remotely help in the diagnosis of energy system and traction system faults to reduce the time the light rail vehicles are out of action.
West Midlands – Birmingham
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact in the after-sales phase to manage and solve different incidences related to Onboard Energy Storage Systems.
- Fault find and look at the bigger picture of what might be causing the fault to resolve future problems.
- Manage a team of engineers in the assistance of maintenance and fault finding of Onboard Energy Storage Systems.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in electrical engineering or equivalent area and have a background working both hands on with electrical fault finding and in a leadership position organising a team and possibly dealing with key steak holders.
- Ability to interpret electrical diagrams for problem solving.
- Technical/electrical engineering background
- Knowledge of battery’s, energy storage systems and traction systems.
- Spanish speaking
- Degree educated
- Background in rail
Closing Date: 13th Jan 2023
Likely Job Titles: Project Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Field Service Engineer
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.