Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next opportunity?
The chance to make a critical difference within a largescale transportation project.
The Civils and Infrastructure Division at Ford and Stanley are partnered with one of the UK’s leading (rail) track specialists. Our client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist in the delivery of a multimillion-pound portfolio of rail projects for the Midland Metro Alliance. Projects our client is currently undertaking include the delivery of a brand-new depot, and metro enhancement works in the West Midlands area.
Our client offers a wide variety of projects to be involved in as you progress, giving you the opportunity to diversify your portfolio, and to establish yourself within one of the industry’s largest and most prestigious rail infrastructure specialists.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Lead, and manage the commercial teams across your project(s).
- Provide procurement support to ensure each project is delivered safely, timely at the least cost and optimal quality.
- Set and manage operational budgets.
- Lead on all contractual matters from inception to close out.
- Managing risk and ensure cost forecasts are updated monthly and monitored against agreed targets.
What’s in it for you?
Up to £65,000 per annum plus £5,000 car allowance
Total – £70,000 per annum
- Training and development – opportunities to develop professionally within employee discipline
- Succession planning and annual performance reviews
- Season ticket loan
- Cash plan – Health shield
- Employee forums- your voice matters
- Close working Teams with fun social activities
- Small company approach with a big company attitude
- Company Pension – 6% employer contribution
- Life Assurance/Death in Service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Flu Vaccinations
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Background in the following or similar industries: Civils, Highway, Oil, Gas, Traditional Rail
- Network Rail experience – Desirable
- Degree in Quantity Surveying – Desirable
- 5x days on site
About Ford & Stanley
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.