Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Ford and Stanley are partnered with one of the world’s leading and most respected rail consultancies, focusing on engineering and project management.
Our client are seeking a Senior Civils Consultant to add value to their growing Civils and Infrastructure team consisting of 35 team members. The team consists of both Project Management and Engineering specialists. The latter is where the Senior Civils Consultant will deliver and manage design packages around infrastructure upgrades and renewals, which include depot upgrades, roads, car parks, and steel frame buildings.
Their duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Leading CAD deliverables and design packages
- Multi-disciplinary design co-ordination
- Producing and checking designs
- Project Management
The Consultant will be joining a world-renowned consultancy, that has a real focus on upskilling its employees. The first professional goal for them will be to obtain their chartership (if they have not already achieved chartership). This will be carried out by giving them a varied and interesting portfolio of projects to work on, and exposing them to Project Management, through internal secondments.
The Senior Civils Consultant can then expect to progress by working their way up to Principal levels, through a combination of a career development plan, and a clearly defined and self-assessed promotion guidelines.
- Pension (up to 5% double matched) i.e. if you put 5%, the organisation will put 10% (15% in total).
- Annual Leave: 25 Days annually (with option to buy/sell through flexible benefits)
- Discretionary bonus
- Single Medical
- 50% Income Protection
- 4 times of salary Life Assurance
- Eligible for overtime
- Technical experience in Civil & Structural engineering design principles and processes (Essential)
- Design experience in railway infrastructure and knowledge of rail industry processes and standards (Essential)
- Civil Engineering Degree – (Essential)
- CDM (Construction Design Management) and Health and Safety experience – (Desirable)
- Rail industry experience – (Desirable)
- 50/50 split between remote and office working
About Ford & Stanley
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.