Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you looking for the opportunity to begin a career in account management, working for an ambitious promising new business?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an Internal Sales Coordinator for a joint venture between two supply chain industry leaders in the manufacturing sector.
Having secured their first major contract, the business is expecting exponential growth, and they are looking for an ambitious coordinator to act as a conduit between company and client, ensuring a seamless service is delivered. This is an opportunity to benefit from extensive training, and progress into account management in the future.
Goole / Wakefield / Leeds
Role and Responsibilities:
- Streamline communication between client and internal departments.
- Expedite material deliveries, chasing suppliers.
- Prepare sales quotations, process orders and issue invoices.
- Book appointments for Key Accounts Manager, updating database and diaries.
- Utilise CRM system, ensuring the information is accurate and useful.
- Contact existing customers and special projects to review actions.
- Review customer account activity to identify any increases or declines in activity, reporting changes to be actioned.
- Liaise with purchasing and warehouse to provide quotes and deliver as promised.
The candidate will be a dynamic individual, hungry to learn, succeed and grow in their career. They will be a confident communicator, as they will be responsible for client communications from initial customer commitment to the end of a project lifecycle. They will be comfortable working with complex data and computer systems.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Business to business customer service / stakeholder management experience.
- ERP Systems Experience.
- Able to commit to a 2–4-week training in Germany.
- German Speaking (Desirable)
Closing Date: Please apply asap, applications will close upon offering the right candidate.
Likely Job Titles: Sales Coordinator, Accounts Coordinator, Engineering Admin, Business to Business Customer Service
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.