Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you looking for the opportunity to manage a rolling stock warranty contract?
Ford and Stanley Recruitment are working with CAF Rail Services – a leading rolling stock maintenance service provider, in search for an Operations Management to look after the reliability of 21 trams, manage the team who will look after the warranty of new units and the maintenance of older ones. This responsible Operations Manager will project manage and be the essential link between internal teams, the train operator and client, ensuring the long-term success of this partnership through providing a stellar service.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver contract management services in accordance with the policies, processes and procedures.
- Monitor expenditure against contract and ensure that actual spend profiles are within contract budget. Accountable for contractual performance and reporting on performance to the client.
- Project Programme compliance ensuring that all plans are produced in the required format/hierarchy/structure and contain the relevant information.
- Manage any contract disputes that may arise and subsequently escalating when necessary.
The candidate will be customer-focused and comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy, as they will need to manage the warranty of new units and repairs to older ones, with various teams reporting into them. They will have a mindset of questioning the status quo and making positive changes, upholding CAF’s reputation as a rail industry leader.
- Operations / Project Management / Performance Engineering / Reliability experience in a maintenance rolling stock or rail environment.
- Management Experience (would consider individuals with few years of experience in management).
- Data Analysis, report writing skills.
- Technical Qualification (ideally University degree in an Engineering Discipline).
Closing Date: Please apply ASAP, as the position will move to interview stage when the right candidates are selected.
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.