Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Ford and Stanley Recruitment – Specialists in HR, P.A and Finance have been exclusively entrusted and appointed by Unipart Rail on a search for Accounts Assistant to join their finance team based in Crewe.
Unipart Rail is part of the Unipart Group one of Europe’s leading independent logistics’ companies the role is to support the Manufacturing Accountant and wider business to produce reports to analyse the performance and controls for their site in Crewe and also supporting the wider business including both Doncaster and Southport sites. You will be assisting with the preparation of monthly financial reports and business KPI’s, supporting the business with bid responses and compilation of customer price lists, produce month end and other ah hoc reporting when required.
- Previous experience of Month End, Reporting, Forecasting and Cost Analyst in addition to basic end to end financial experience.
- Ability to build relationships and interact with the Senior Management Team.
- Qualified AAT or in the final year of ATT Studies, with the ideal candidate looking to progress into there CIMA studies. (Study support available)
- 2 to 3 years’ worth of financial experience within a similar manufacturing organisation
- Experience of SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Rail experience not essential for this role however would be useful.
- Ability to manage their own time and take full accountability of tasks.
Good to know….
- Role is based in Crewe 5 days a week with flexible working available when required. The finance team in Crewe is an open office of 8 people and a building of 40-50 people.
- 37-hour week, working hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4pm on Friday.
- The role reports directly into the Manufacturing Accountant and will be working closely with the team in Doncaster and also interaction with the team in Southport.
- Training for the role is available however it is required this individual has 2-3 years finance experience with basic knowledge. Study support is also offered.
- The role offers progression within the business.
- Two stage interview process, first stage interview will be on site in Crewe with the Manufacturing Accountant and a member of the HR team. The interview will be a competency-based discussion. Second stage will be a ‘Rubber stamping’ final stage, an opportunity to go to site and meet members of the team.
Low £23k/ Mid £26k / Top end £30k.
- 25 days Holiday +8 stat
- Sick Pay
- Study support available
- Annual salary reviews
- Flexible working available
Friday 10th March 2023
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.