Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you a Health & Safety Specialist looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Would you like the opportunity to work across several sectors, including Rail, Highways, Marine, Utilities & Defense?
The Civils & Infrastructure Team at Ford & Stanley Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Structures Inspection and Investigation Consultancies, and Infrastructure Services Providers. They specialise in “difficult to access” examinations and civil works across a variety of sectors, including Rail, Highways, Marine, Defense & Utilities.
Our client offers a unique opportunity to work across a number of sectors, Highways, Rail, Marine, Utilities and Defense. This would offer an interesting and rewarding challenge for an experienced HSQE advisor, as every day will be different for them. They will be joining a supportive team, and there is plenty of opportunity for further career development, thanks in part to their rapid growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the business internally across multiple sectors, conducting Risk Assessments, Site Assessments and Auditing.
- You will be supporting the Highways Marine, Utilities and Defence sectors, so no two days will be the same.
- You must be happy to undertake nationwide travel.
- Deliver quarterly H&S presentations to Senior team members
- Conducting on-site risk assessments and writing up relevant documentation.
- Develop confidence in your own ability and show an aptitude for progression and learning new skills.
- NEBOSH/Level 3 NVQ in H&S.
- Experience conducting on-site inspections.
- Experience with Conducting and writing up a Risk Assessment.
- Presenting skills – collating the information/data and conducting a quarterly presentation to senior team members.
- Relevant industry experience e.g. Construction/Highways/Rail/Civils.
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the office.
£32,000 – £35,000
What’s in it for you?
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Exposure to various industries
- Job variation
- A supportive company that promotes Growth & Progression
- Hybrid Working
Likely Job Titles
HSQE Advisor, Health & Safety Advisor, HSE Advisor, HSE Advisor, Risk Assessor, SHEQ Advisor.
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.