Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you looking for the opportunity to recruit your own team and create a brand-new training program, working for one of the biggest Freight Operating Companies in the UK?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Senior Learning & Development Specialist for an award-winning Freight Operating Company.
Ford & Stanley Recruitment are working with one of the leading Freight Operating Companies in the UK on their search for an experienced Learning & Development Specialist. This candidate will be responsible for recruiting and leading a team tasked with creating a new e-learning program for implementation of the ERTMS program.
Requiring an innovative and experienced Learning & Development professional, this opportunity will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to sculpt a brand-new training program that will be used throughout the entire business by transforming and updating source material into exciting and engaging e-learning content.
Remote role – UK travel will be required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with the ERTMS Team to design, develop and implement learning requirements for the ERTMS program.
- Work with line managers and technical owners to produce effective training materials and solutions to meet training needs identified in analysis.
- Lead analysis of the training materials delivered by ERTMS central program, identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the materials to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous experience in Learning and Development in a technical, not creative, discipline such as Rail, Aviation, Automotive etc…
- L&D Qualifications; CIPD L&D, ITOL or LPI
- Previous experience delivering a full L&D program.
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.