Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Projects Delivery Manager for one of the biggest Train Operating Companies in the UK.
Ford and Stanley Recruitment are working with one of the largest Train Operating companies in the UK who plays a vital role in the north of England by connecting tens of thousands of people to work, leisure, education and more every day. They have exciting plans throughout 2022/2023 within the modernisation and reform of the rail industry and have new technology being trialled and implemented.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Engineering team, reporting to the Technical & Standards Manager. They will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of assigned Engineering projects and be in charge of approval documentation both internal and external to correct level of detail for delivery. The role will focus on the improvement of current fleets and really make a difference to thousands of people on a daily basis. If you are looking for an opportunity to bring new ideas to the table, control performance budgets and improvements, this could be for you.
Hybrid – based out of one of the depots in the North 2/3 days per week.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To investigate safety and technical problems arising from fleet maintenance, cleaning and repair activities,
- Develop documentation and submit for necessary approvals to allow implementation of projects, modifications, experiments and safety improvements in line with assigned tasks,
- Preparation of working instructions and provide technical advice as necessary in connection with projects and modifications.
- Rolling Stock Engineering technical knowledge. Ideally Degree or HND.
- Ability to develop/modify/create / approve technical documentation.
- Experience within a Maintenance Engineering environment
- Project experience within- Reliability, Performance, Maintenance etc.
Closing Date: 2 December 2022
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.