Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you looking to be aligned with a global powerhouse?
Ford and Stanley Civils and Infrastructure are proud to be partnered with one of the world’s leading service providers who are seeking an Electrical Engineer to work at their client’s most significant site. They will be responsible for delivering a reactive and PPM programme of works.
Due to the growing volume of maintenance/reactive works at the client’s site, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their Critical Network Infrastructure team (a total of 35 members) with the aim to meet client demands.
This premises is a Critical Network Infrastructure site, which needs to be maintained to the highest standard, as it holds over 1400 employees with over 735 desk spaces.
The Electrical Engineer will play a pivotal part in the company utilising its own resources and enhancing efficiency as opposed to outsourcing work to contractors.
Our candidate will be joining a ‘family’ like team of committed electrical engineers to work across a range of Maintenance/PPM/Reactive Works.
You will be involved in the major improvements to the status of the building which helps improve the employee’s working capacity and subsequently provide their services to the UK customer base.
You will have the opportunity to undertake training and development where required via the Matrix system.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to settle into a long-term role, alongside a gym, free parking, and free meals.
The candidate will be responsible for delivering a reactive and PPM programme of works to client.
- Completing PPMs
- Engaging in Reactive works
- Tracking Compliance daily
- Managing P ratings and SLA on jobs to ensure they are closed down correctly and on time
- Ensure the delivery and quality of electrical maintenance is in accordance with the client service level agreement, company procedures & external accreditation e.g. ISO.
- Produce reports and liaise with site Contract Managers to develop and improve the benefit for all stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement to minimise downtime and reduce associated maintenance costs
- Essential –M&E (Mechanical and Electrical) experience
- Essential –Qualified in 2391/AM1/AM2 – NVQ, City & Guilds L2 or L3 or equivalent in Industrial/Commercial installations.
- Essential- Sound experience/knowledge of PPM, Reactive Maintenance/Fault rectification
- Essential – Recognised Mechanical apprenticeship.
- Desirable – Experience in Power Generation (HV or LV), AP (authorised), HVAC, Water Management (Legionella), BMS (Building Management Services)
Up to £38,000 per annum
About Ford & Stanley
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.