Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Are you a specialist in Concrete Testing?
The Civils and Infrastructure Division at Ford and Stanley are proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading Civil Engineering and Asset Management specialists to assist in the growth of their Marine, Utilities, Defence, Rail and Highways sectors.
Our client is seeking a Concrete Testing Team Leader to lead on all testing associated with projects throughout the business. The Concrete Testing Team Lead will provide technical advice to operational teams where applicable and ‘manage the science’ behind the concrete testing, to ensure clients expectations are met.
There is a need for the ideal candidate to possess knowledge and experience in concrete testing techniques to industry and national UK standards.
As a Concrete Testing Team Leader, you are expected to carry out surveys, ensuring safety parameters are adhered to, and also have responsibilities over product inspection and testing reports/drawings.
This role has an emphasis on management and leadership for a growing team consisting of 5 graduates, and 3 experienced testers.
The Survey Team Leader will be given a wide array of work to be involved in, giving them the opportunity to diversify their portfolio.
Being a part of an SME, the Survey Team Leader will have the opportunity to really make an impactful difference in key projects.
What’s in it for you?
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Access to Company Vehicle
- Training and Development – opportunities to develop professionally within employee discipline
- Annual Leave
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- Level 5 qualification in Engineering
- Associate Member of ICE/Concrete Society (or related organisation)
- Industry recognised operational safety qualification (CSCS/PTS etc)
- Operational experience including use of latest technologies and standards
- Leading engineering projects in high-risk environments
- Strong data processing skills and data management experience
- Effective communicator with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Working across sites within South West England – Hybrid working
About Ford & Stanley
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.