Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Would you like the opportunity to work across several sectors, including Rail, Highways, Marine, Utilities & Defense?
The Civils & Infrastructure Team at Ford & Stanley Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with XEIAD, one of the UK’s leading Structures Inspection and Investigation Consultancies, and Infrastructure Services Providers. They specialise in “difficult to access” examinations and civil works across a variety of sectors, including Rail, Highways, Marine, Defense & Utilities.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to oversee a large and diverse portfolio of contracts and clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Look after day-to-day Commercial Responsibilities including change control, contract management/negotiation and risk mitigation.
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- Lead and develop the contract procedures, payments, and variations together with contact entitlements.
- Lead and develop the strategy for the contracted works and the procurement procedures for the package scope, quantification, tender method, negotiation and subcontract documentation.
- Develop robust reporting procedures, and additional KPI’s for the business Unit.
- Develop junior team members.
- Experience in a comparable role.
- Extensive experience working with NEC Contracts. Experience with other contracts, such as JCT, is desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder/client management skills
- Relevant Commercial Management degree (MRICS would be ideal.)
- Experience leading/managing a team.
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the office.
£55,000 + Car Allowance
What’s in it for you?
- £4800 (£400 p/month) car allowance.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Exposure to various industries
- Job variation
- A supportive company that promotes Growth & Progression
- Hybrid Working
Likely Job Titles
Commercial Manager, Commercial Management, Assistant Commercial Manager
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.