Ford & Stanley Recruitment
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Civils and Engineering specialists.
As our client continues to grow, so does their need to expand their project management team. Our client are looking for an Assistant Project Manager who will be involved in the ‘enabling works’ to support Project Managers around Examinations. The ultimate goal is to oversee their own smaller projects/programme of works.
- Project management and reporting of assigned work
- Cost management and commercial reporting
- Working closely with Bridgeway Project and Resource Managers, to allocate staff in conjunction with client’s programmes
- Production of site-specific documentation, including WPPs, TBS and RAMs
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and suppliers to plan and organise safe and efficient operations
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, including third-party landowners to arrange access
What’s in it for you?
- £24,000-£32,000 per annum (Dependent on experience).
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Extensive training and development opportunities, compensated by the business.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience – Previous experience in the rail sector is preferable – (Essential)
- Computer literate – Proven experience with Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Office) – (Essential)
- Full Valid Driving License – (Essential)
- Health and Safety / Legislation experience – (Essential)
- Strong Communicators – Stakeholder engagement – (Essential)
- Rail Experience – (Desirable)
- In or around – York, Nottingham, Leeds, Sheffield
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.”